Vitabiotics Wellwoman Max Review: I know that not everyone likes to go through lengthy reviews, so here’s a short summary of our report first![Wellwoman Max Simplified]:
- 3-in-1 triple pack female support
- Produced by a reputable U.K. company
- Designed to naturally combat insomnia, fatigue, and irritability
- 84 tablets, 28 servings per container
- Provides vitamins and minerals for basic immunity support
- Supports bone and joint health with vitamin D and calcium
- Contains a few ingredients that may help relieve PMS symptoms
- Several underdosed ingredients
- Missing turmeric, Panax Ginseng, Maca and other key ingredients
- Ineffective for libido and sexual function
- Costs around $28 on Amazon
- Available worldwide
What do we recommend?
About Wellwoman Max
Wellwoman Max are 3-in-1 support tablets made by Vitabiotics, designed to support female health from all angles.
Containing ingredients like CoQ10, vitamin C, and green tea extract, Wellwoman Max are designed to cover the most important aspects of female vitality, including:
- Mood & cognition
- Joint function
- Weight management
- Energy levels
- Libido and fertility
- Skin quality
At what age can you take Wellwoman Max? While you can take these tablets at any age of adulthood, they’ve been specifically designed for women in their 40s and beyond, which is where symptoms of PMS start to occur.
The company behind this supplement, Vitabiotics, was founded back in 1973 in the UK. They have a long track record in the industry and seem to enjoy mostly positive reviews online.
But how well will Wellwoman Max work for you? We investigate more below!
Wellwoman Max Benefits
Wellwoman Max is claimed to offer the following benefits:
- Maximum support to female energy and vitality
- Enhances mood
- Reduces hot flashes and irritability
- Alleviates night sweats
- Supports healthy libido and sex function
- Eases joint pain and inflammation
Below, we’ll check the ingredients of Wellwoman Max to see if these impressive claims stand up!
How to use Wellwoman Max
Wellwoman Max contains 3 different packets – purple, green and blue. Each containing different tablets.
The manufacturer’s dosage instructions for Wellwoman Max are as follows:
- Take one tablet from each blister with your main meal – one max tablet (purple blister), one omega-3-6-9 (green blister), and one calcium tablet (blue blister)
Never take more than the recommended dose. Avoid chewing the tablets, and make sure to swallow each with water!
Wellwoman Max Ingredients
As we’ve said, Wellwoman Max comes in 3 blister packs, each different color and with different ingredients.
The good news is, all the ingredients are shown on the label, and so are their respective doses. What’s so good about this? Well, it allows us to assess the doses of Wellwoman Max’s ingredients for safety and effectiveness!
Purple Blister Ingredients
Inside purple blisters are micronutrient tablets. These tablets contain vitamins, minerals and plant extracts, and other foundational ingredients which we’ll now analyze in more detail;
- Green Tea Extract (40mg) – triggers the metabolism to burn more fat, raises energy levels.
- Gurana Extract (100mg) – provides a decent amount of caffeine.
- Coenzyme Q10 (2mg) – an antioxidant that’s underdosed here.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids (10mg) – these help protect your cells from toxins.
- L-Carnitine (30mg) – L-Carnitine is used for gut health but in grams, there’s only 30mg here.
- L-Methionine (40mg) – Found in meat and fish, this amino acid can improve wound healing.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (30mg) – At doses of 150mg and more, NAC is a potent liver protectant.
- Betacarotene (2mg) – this is a building block for vitamin A with a poor absorption rate, and a dose that’s too low.
- B Vitamins – Essential building blocks for the body and mind.
- Vitamin C (80mg) – Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that also helps your skin stay young by promoting collagen production.
- Vitamin D (600IU) – Foundational ingredient for mood, bone health, and hormones. A dose of 4,000IU or more is needed for optimal daily benefits.
- Vitamin E (20mg) – Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant that protects your skin and other tissues from damage.
- Vitamin K (90mcg) – Vitamin K plays a role in blood clotting and bone health.
- Zinc (15mg) – Zinc is important for regulating stress levels and cortisol.
- Copper (1000mcg) – Copper is crucial for hair color and quality, amongst many other important functions.
- Manganese (2mg) – Manganese is a mineral that most of us already get enough of through food, so it may be unnecessary here.
- Magnesium (100mg) – Calming mineral that reduces irritability and mood swings.
- Iron (14mg) – Needed to maintain healthy blood cells and energy levels.
- Selenium (100mcg) – Helps your body better deal with toxins.
- Chromium (50mcg) – Regulates blood sugar levels so you don’t feel sleepy after eating a meal.
- Iodine (150mcg) – Iodine is crucial for proper hormone function.
Overall, the ingredient choice is good, but many of the ingredients don’t come in their optimal dosages, so they will not be as effective. We’d rather use fewer ingredients in bigger dosages than using so many ingredients and sacrificing their effectiveness.
Green Blister Ingredients
Wellwoman Max’s green blister contains omega-3-6-9 tablets. The ingredients include:
- Fish oil (400mg, providing 185mg omega-3s) – an essential ingredient for general health, most people don’t get enough omega-3s which can worsen chronic inflammation in your body.
- Starflower oil (100mg, providing 17mg omega-6s) – Although omega-6 fatty acids are more inflammatory, those from starflower oil have long been used to help alleviate joint pain.
- Evening Primrose oil (100mg, providing 8.5mg omega-6s) – Evening primrose oil is among the best ingredients for reducing night sweats, hot flashes, and other symptoms of PMS.
- Olive Oil (60mg, providing 28mg omega-9s) – A great anti-microbial ingredient that also improves your cardiovascular function.
This is a good choice of ingredients by Vitabiotics Wellwoman Max. The only complaint is that we wanted to see more omega-3s – at least 500mg per day! This would make it more effective at reducing inflammation.
Wellwoman Max’s blue blisters contain calcium and vitamin D tablets.
- Vitamin D (400IU) – THis is on top of the 600IU of vitamin D that’s already in purple blisters. So that makes it 1000IU of vitamin D in total in Wellwoman Max. Still not even close to the 4000IU per day that we see in the best female vitality supplements.
- Calcium (500mg) – This is a great choice, and a generous dose too. Needless to say, it can prove to be very helpful in supporting bone strength and long-range health.
Our Thoughts on Wellwoman Max Ingredients
As you’ve seen above, there are some excellent ingredients in this supplement.
For example, Evening Primrose Oil is amazing for skin conditions, as well as mental symptoms of menopause.
The main issue we have with Wellwoman Max is that most of the ingredients are underdosed. They won’t be effective.
Wellwoman Max is also missing some of the most important ingredients for female health. These include turmeric which reduces inflammation, Panax Ginseng which supports a bright mood, and Maca which helps improve sexual function and enjoyment.
Wellwoman Max has over 1250 reviews on Amazon, with an impressive score of 4.7 stars.
Despite having so many ingredients, most users tolerate Wellwoman Max well (no pun intended!).
One Amazon customer said; “I have a sensitive stomach but it does not bother me.”
Most customers said how this is their perfect alternative to a standard multivitamin, because it provides many of the similar ingredients and some additional herbs and plant extracts.
However, there are some customers that reported not having the best reactions to Wellwoman Max. One person’s testimonial in particular caught our attention;
“I took these as directed, but unfortunately they have me awful headaches and lethargy (my energy levels are usually fine). I tried taking them in the evening instead as suggested on a forum… But that just have me a headache at night instead! Give them a try but be aware. I also got a midday slump I found. Great in theory, but maybe too many elements all packed into three tablets? They didn’t work for me although I really wanted them to!”Kate (Amazon Customer)
Does Wellwoman Max Have Side Effects?
As you’ve seen above, not everyone will react to Wellwoman Max the same. While most of the reports are positive, we did come across people who complained about side effects.
Some of the reported side effects of Wellwoman Max include:
- Digestive issues
*You should check with a qualified professional if you aren’t sure whether to take this product or not. Remember, our posts aren’t meant as advice – they’re for informational and entertainment purposes only!
The Bottom Line
Wellwoman Max is a decent supplement – just take look at the positive user reviews on Amazon.
This product has many good ingredients. Granted, some are underdosed, and by extension – ineffective. It’s also missing a few of our favorite ingredients, including turmeric and maca. But overall, it’s a good multivitamin formula with the addition of some female-friendly herbs and extracts.
Is Wellwoman Max the best female vitality formula around? We don’t currently rate it as number 1, for that you’ll need to check our Kurapeak review!
If you aren’t deterred by some of its potential side effects – which come as a result of combining too many ingredients – Wellwoman Max is worth giving a try.
- Costs £19.85/$27 per container (28 servings)
- Good choice of essential vitamins and minerals
- Works similarly to a multivitamin – supporting general health
- Missing some core female vitality herbs and nutrients
- Some of the ingredients are underdosed, and by extension – ineffective
- Some users complained about headaches and other side effects