Pre-Workout supplements can seem like they’re all the same; try one and you’ve tried them all. But every now and then comes an exciting pre-workout that brings something smart and fresh to the market. Pre Lab Pro is one such formula. Our team will be analyzing it here to see if it can boost your exercise performance in a safe, natural, and affordable way.
What is Pre Lab Pro?
Pre Lab Pro is an innovative pre-workout supplement that approaches things somewhat differently from most caffeine-filled pre-workouts.
Featuring nature-identical NutriGenesis® vitamins, 80mg of Coffea Robusta Extract, and 160mg of SunTheanine® among other patented ingredients, Pre Lab Pro is supposed to:
- Boost Nitric Oxide – 2X NOx stack increases and sustains muscle pumps and optimizes oxygen delivery into working muscles
- Stimulates Your CNS – Featuring “smart caffeine” combo with nootropics to support your energy and intensity with less side effects.
- Balances Homeostasis – Keeps you topped off with key nutrients before exercise to help you perform at your peak and prevent stress-related burnouts in the long-run.
Most importantly, Pre Lab Pro works completely the opposite from aggressive pre-workouts. Instead of pumping you with crazy amounts of caffeine and giving you an illusion that it works, Pre Lab Pro stimulates your energy production directly at its core – in the cell’s mitochondria. This is part of the reason why it’s quickly becoming popular amongst athletes.
Pre Lab Pro is a highly targeted pre-workout. It’s aimed for individuals who aren’t just looking to experience a clean boost in energy during their workouts, but also enjoy better muscle recovery and mental function – which can contribute to your athletic longevity.
Official website: www.prelabpro.com
Pre Lab Pro is a premium product that’s only available direct on the manufacturer’s website. Why is this the case? It turns out, Pre Lab Pro’s team did this to avoid the middle-man (e.g. Amazon) which would increase the costs of this product for you, the end customer.
Do we like this business model? We do! We’ve actually seen other high-profile supplement companies do this. While you won’t be finding deals on Amazon, it ensures you’re getting the latest batch directly from the manufacturer – making the eventual refund process easier and the product cheaper to buy.
Pre Lab Pro Simplified
We’ve found Pre Lab Pro to be tasty, safe, and effective. It’s ahead of most pre-workouts on the market, right up there with the likes of 4Gauge and Performance Lab Pre (see our current Top 3 Pre-Workouts here).
Pre Lab Pro is not a caffeine-filled powder that makes you feel twitchy and agitated after it wears off, but an all-around athletic support aid. It’s formulated to boost you mentally just as much as physically, and it does so in a clean and sensible manner.
You’ll find you have plenty left in the tank after your workouts for other daily activities, even though this pre-workout really gives you the same level of ‘push’ as any other, but without the crash linked to stimulants. In our experience, it’s well worth a try.
- 100% natural
- Easily dissolvable, rich berry flavor
- Contains 1500mg of highly concentrated Rednite® Red Beetroot Extract for satisfying muscle pumps
- Implements latest cutting edge research
- NutriGenesis® nutrition technology for easier digestion and assimilation of ingredients
- Caffeine from Coffea Robusta Seeds+SunTheanine® for cleaner energy support
- 1 scoop is 13g, with a total of 20 servings per tub
- You can double-scoop to boost potency if desired
- Fast worldwide tracked shipping + excellent bulk buying deals
- Patented ingredients are expensive to produce
- Only 1 flavor
- Only available direct at PreLabPro.com
How to use Pre Lab Pro
Pre Lab Pro is easy to mix into a delicious naturally flavored sport drink. The official instructions are:
- Mix one scoop in 12 oz water and drink 30 minutes before training
- You may double dose (2 scoops) if you want a stronger caffeine kick (still being well within safe limits)
- You may split-dose it and take intra-workout if desired
- Make sure not to take more than 2 scoops within 24 hours
Pre Lab Pro Ingredients
Pre Lab Pro’s formula is vegan-friendly. It is also free of synthetics, unnecessary fillers, or dead weight.
Furthermore, the ingredient profile is completely transparent and open-sourced. Meaning, you can see everything clearly on the label.
The ingredients in Pre Lab Pro are:
- Rednite® Red Beetroot Powder (1500mg)
- Himalayan Pink Salt (500mg)
- Setria® Performance Blend featuring Glutathione and L-Citrulline (2200mg)
- Natural Caffeine (80mg)
- Suntheanine® L-Theanine (160mg)
- Ajipure® L-Tyrosine (400mg)
- NutriGenesis® Vitamin D (12.5mcg)
- NutriGenesis® B Complex Vitamins
- NutriGenesis® Iron (2.5mg)
- NutriGenesis® Potassium (49.5mg)
The ingredient choice looks excellent. You’re getting clinically researched doses of all the key ergogenic enhancers, including foundational B vitamins, ‘smart caffeine, l-tyrosine, and some potent nitric oxide boosters.
Below, we’ll analyze some of our favorite ingredients out of the bunch and show you why they work as well as they do.
Beetroot is a rich source of nitrates. These natural compounds raise your nitric oxide (NOx), which subsequently relaxes blood vessels and improves blood flow to your muscles.
The nitric oxide rush is what allows athletes to push their endurance and strength to their limits. Pre Lab Pro uses the patented RedNite® extract which is processed within 24 hours of beet harvest – preserving high levels of antioxidants and nitrates.
Himalayan Pink Salt
Himalayan Pink Salt is a source of trace elements that are essential for staving off fatigue, and keeping your muscles hydrated. Using this, Pre Lab Pro mitigates some of the limiting effects of prolonged exercise and nutrient depletion.
Smart caffeine refers to the combination of natural caffeine with l-theanine. The two compounds are like ying and yang. Studies show that adding l-theanine to caffeine enhances the stimulant’s positive effects, while diminishing side effects like the jitters.
L-Tyrosine is a powerful nootropic compound naturally found in some foods. L-Tyrosine helps your brain make more dopamine, which maintains mental performance when you’re exerting yourself in the gym – essentially, allowing you to push harder when otherwise you’d give up.
Here, it comes in the highly concentrated and purified Ajipure version.
B vitamins in Pre Lab Pro are essential for proper energy production. They help convert the food you eat into energy. They also ensure optimal carbohydrate metabolism, or in other words, stop the carbs from turning into fat and used by your muscles instead.
Pre Lab Pro is a new product. Since there aren’t many reviews of it online yet, we’ve actually decided to try it out for ourselves. Here are Andrei’s results from using it for 3 weeks (5 times per week, 30 minutes before exercise);
- Good increase in strength – all major PRs have increased by 1-2 reps
- Longer lasting muscle pumps
- An extremely clean energy lift – not as strong as having 400mg of caffeine in your system but doesn’t cause a crash afterwards
- More sustained focus during workouts, and increased willpower to see the session through
- Recovery between sets went from the usual 60 seconds to 45 seconds without a loss in performance
- Reduced pain when doing high-rep exercises (likely due to reduced levels of lactic acid)
Does Pre Lab Pro Have Side Effects?
We didn’t see any reports of side effects from Pre Lab Pro, and we didn’t experience any while using it. That said, we don’t think any reports of side effects will remerge. Why?
Because, Pre Lab Pro is an extremely well-dosed supplement, with a really clever approach to balancing stimulants with nootropics. This results in the same kind of boost you’d get from caffeine, but without the twitchiness.
*You should check with a qualified professional if you aren’t sure whether to take this product or not. Remember, our posts aren’t meant as advice – they’re for informational and entertainment purposes only!
Price and Where to Buy?
Pre Lab Pro comes with some pretty awesome deals when you buy multiple canisters.
For example, buying 1 canister will cost you $59 or $1.97 per serving. But if you buy their 3-month supply, you get 3 canisters + 1 canister for free + fast and free worldwide shipping, all for a price of $177. Breaking it down, that’s $44.25 per canister/$1.48 per serving.
If you’re interested in buying Pre Lab Pro, you can visit their website here; https://www.prelabpro.com/
The Bottom Line
We didn’t expect much from Pre Lab Pro going into our review. You’d be right for saying that most pre-workouts work absolutely the same; most of them made us feel like crap after they wore off due to how aggressive they were dosed. Not Pre Lab Pro.
Even though it’s seemingly such a ‘light’ formula, Pre Lab Pro gave us an amazing boost in energy levels, reduced recovery times between exercises, and improved mental focus and motivation to stick to our training routine. Our energy levels also remained consistent throughout the day.
Pre Lab Pro isn’t for everyone, people who’re used to extremely aggressive doses of yohimbine, caffeine and other stimulants should look for something else.
We’re a little put off by its premium price, but looking at the quality of ingredients and the manufacturing standards of this supplement, it’s a pretty darn good value for money!
If you tried different pre-workouts and didn’t like the effects, Pre Lab Pro is definitely worth a try. It’s a truly refreshing pre-workout supplement that can help you get more out of your training – it sure helped us!
Sound like the one? Check Pre Lab Pro on its official website: