You might be wondering whether it’s worth adding a multivitamin to your regime, especially if you already eat a balanced diet.
In the past, people have benefited from more nutrients in their food than what we do today. This is due to the declining quality of soil across the globe, in addition to modern transportation and modern methods.
Deficiencies commonly leave people feeling fatigued, irritable, and unfocused. As well as a range of more serious health complications.
People who are active should be especially mindful of consuming enough vitamins and minerals as your body will need extra nutrients in order to function optimally. It is also important to note that you lose a certain number of minerals through your sweat. If you are an avid gym-goer, then it could be seriously hindering your performance.
If you want to have energy and focus and get the most out of your workouts, then you need to make sure your body is getting everything it needs, which can be particularly challenging if you are eating at a calorie deficit or you are following any kind of restrictive diet such as vegan, vegetarian or keto.
One way to make sure you are meeting your body’s needs is with a high-quality multivitamin.
What is National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin?
National Bodybuilding Co. Multi is a multivitamin that has been designed for athletes and bodybuilders.
It contains 20 vitamins and minerals and three herb blends while being vegan-friendly. It has been thoroughly researched and formulated to improve energy and focus, athletic performance and recovery, and support the body’s natural hormones.
National Bodybuilding Co. Bodybuilder’s Multivitamin claim that their multivitamin can:
- Boost energy – It contains ingredients that can give you more energy by increasing mitochondria in your cells, including vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, and B vitamins. 
- Promote muscle recovery – Building muscles use up lots of macronutrients and micronutrients. Micronutrients are needed to carry amino acids, proteins, fats, and carbohydrates around your body, integral to cell and muscle repair and growth. 
- Optimize hormones – A good dose of magnesium and specialized herb blends support anabolic hormones.
- Assist in digestion and nutrient bioavailability– Ingredients to help you metabolize food and have consistent energy, such as B-vitamins, vitamin D, calcium, and magnesium. 
How to Use
- You should take any multivitamin alongside your first meal of the day so that your body can adequately absorb all the fat-soluble compounds.
- National Bodybuilding Co. advises two capsules a day to meet your nutritional needs.
A transparent ingredient list makes it possible to assess the ingredients and their dosages. We have found that a lot of work has gone into National Bodybuilding Co. Multi to ensure that ingredients and dosages are thoroughly researched and dosed to optimize your performance.
Their products are also vegan and free from pesticides and synthetics. So they should be side-effect free.
National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin Ingredient Breakdown
- Vitamin A – massively increases your body’s rate at which it repairs tissues as well as giving your immune system a huge boost.
- B Vitamins – improves energy levels and sharpens focus; B12 is especially important for hormone levels.
- Vitamin D – improves bone density, preventing problems like osteoporosis.
- Vitamin E – decreases inflammation and helps muscles to recover faster.
- Vitamin C – increases cellular repair throughout your muscle tissues.
- Calcium – increases bone strength and growth.
- Selenium – an extremely powerful antioxidant, helping fight the inflammation caused by free-radicals in the body.
- Magnesium – the most important compound for healthy sleep. Healthy sleep is instrumental in every single process in the body.
- Zinc – helps buffer against the body’s stress compound, cortisol, lowering inflammation throughout the body.
- Copper – an essential mineral used in a large number of your body’s hormonal responses.
- Chromium – affects ghrelin, the hunger chemical, reducing appetite.
- Manganese – helps regulate blood sugar levels in the body, lowering insulin resistance and helping you avoid dips in energy throughout the day.
- Molybdenum – used to detoxify the blood.
- Immune Support Blend – contains anti-inflammatory herbs such as Echinacea and Spirulina that fight pathogens.
- Male Support Blend – consists of Lycopene, Urtica dioica, Saw Palmetto, and other ingredients that help men and their bodies to regulate their hormones better, improving libido and mood.
- Energy Support Blend – Comprised of Pomegranate, Cinnamon Bark, naturally energizing green tea, and other ingredients to promote clean natural energy production.
Price and Value for Money
Some multivitamins can cost an arm and a leg, which is no good if you plan on making supplementation a daily habit. National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin is priced at $34 for a full month supply.
Considering the high-quality ingredients and manufacturing, this is excellent value for money. It provides clean nutrition that will leave you feeling good and enable you to work out harder and longer, with faster recovery.
To purchase National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin, click here: https://nationalbodybuildingco.com/products/bodybuilders-multivitamin
Conclusion to National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin Review
We think a multivitamin is a good idea, especially for athletes and bodybuilders. Following a multivitamin, you can be confident that you are giving your body what it needs to function optimally.
And National Bodybuilding Co. has provided us with one of the best multivitamins available right now. It contains what you need to keep well and keep pushing your body to new heights.
-Bodybuilder’s Multivitamin is Available on Nationalbodybuildingco.com-