Kurapeak review: in this review, we’ll see how Kurapeak compares to other popular female vitality supplements in terms of boosting energy & libido, reducing anxiety, and enhancing your overall quality of life as a woman.
If you’re suffering from insomnia, hot flashes, irritability or similar problems, a quality supplement can help relieve some of the issues.
- However, with so many options on the market, it can be hard to find a supplement that works without burning a hole in your wallet.
In our opinion, Kurapeak is currently the best supplement on the market for females. It boosts your energy while also reducing negative symptoms of menopause with its natural ingredients.
Continue reading to see our full analysis – including Kurapeak’s safety inspection, ingredient quality, benefits and more.
What is Kurapeak?
Kurapeak is a ‘pro-vitality’ supplement that addresses both the physical and mental aspects of female health.
It promises to help you with:
- Better sleep
- Healthier libido and sexual function
- Alleviate symptoms of PMS and mood swings
- Improve resistance to stress
- Lower inflammation and joint pain
Unlike some female supplements which only focus on PMS, Kurapeak’s manufacturers have decided to address mental health too, which can be crucial to your overall wellbeing as a female.
If you often feel like the strains of everyday life are too much, especially in these challenging times, then introducing a supplement like Kurapeak could be a real game-changer!
– Kurapeak is Available on the Manufacturer’s Website –
Kurapeak Benefits & How it Works
How exactly can Kurapeak help females feel better and look healthier?
It works by:
- Relieving anxiety – optimizes neurotransmitters associated with subjective wellbeing
- Elevating clean energy levels – increases the number and the efficiency of mitochondria, small power plants of your cells that make energy.
- Improving focus – lack of concentration can put a strain on your goals and relationships. Kurapeak is formulated to improve your mental clarity.
- Balancing libido – Experience healthier levels of desire, sexual function, and enjoyment, having a positive knock-on effect on your love life.
Ingredients in Kurapeak
The main active ingredients in Kurapeak are:
- Panax Ginseng
- Pine Bark Extract
- Rhodiola Rosea
The ingredients in Kurapeak all have relevant academic research showing their benefit for female health in one way or another.
From turmeric which can reduce inflammation, to Pine Bark Extract which boosts circulation in the brain.
The doses of the ingredients are clearly shown on the label, and they’re well within the clinically researched ranges.
It’s all neatly packed in prebiotic-infused capsules made of fermented tapioca, which goes to show the level of effort Kurapeak’s manufacturers have put into developing this supplement.
Here’s a closer breakdown of the ingredients:
Turmeric is spice that lowers inflammatory cytokines in your body. This property is what’s behind most of turmeric’s amazing benefits.
Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine, it’s been a staple ingredient in many joint health supplements due to its ability to promote healing, reduce pain and stiffness, and enhance flexibility. 
In addition to healing the body, turmeric has been shown in studies to improve the happy molecule serotonin. Incredibly, scientific research has even compared its effects to those of anti-depressants! 
L-Tyrosine is the closest thing to an ‘anti-stress pill’. It replenishes the neurotransmitter dopamine, which is crucial for your body to stay calm and function well when it’s under stress. 
Prolonged stress and lack of sleep can deplete your dopamine levels, which leads to irritability, poor immune function, and other problems. By keeping your dopamine levels in balance, Tyrosine can help you better cope with everyday challenges.
Panax Ginseng, also known as “Asian Red Ginseng,” is a pro-vitality herb that can reduce stress, mitigate anxiety, and balance blood sugar levels after you eat a meal. It’s also been shown to improve libido and sexual desire. 
Due to its wide variety of studied benefits, you’ll often see Panax Ginseng included in different supplements – from fat burners to brain boosters (nootropics). This makes it ideal for a body-and-mind supplement like Kurapeak.
Pine Bark Extract
Pine Bark is the best ingredient for improving blood flow, especially in the brain. The bark of the tree contains powerful antioxidants known as ‘proanthocyanidins’.
These not only protect your cells from damage but also raise something called Nitric Oxide (NO), which is a molecule that dilates and widens your blood vessels – allowing for more blood to rush to your tissues and organs. Interestingly, this results in increased oxygenation of your brain, which leads to improved mental clarity. 
Rhodiola has a history of use as an ‘adaptogenic’ – it literally adapts your body to stress. Rosavins and Salidrosides in Rhodiola have been shown to increase mitochondrial efficiency – essentially, boosting energy production systems in your body.
You’ll have more in the tank to push through the day, and you’ll also feel better mentally due to Rhodiola’s positive effects on neurotransmitters. One study even found evidence that Rhodiola has better benefit-to-risk ratio than the anti-depressant Sertaline.
L-Theanine is a calming ingredient found in green tea. It works by telling your brain to make more GABA, a neurotransmitter that calms the firing of nerve cells – resulting in less anxiety, tension, and agitation.
Interestingly, L-Theanine is among the only natural compounds known to affect your brain waves – putting them into the alpha state. Most of our days are spent in beta brain waves which are linked to arousal and stress.
The activation of alpha brain waves gets you in a state of deep creativity, calm focus, and feelings of deep gratitude and joy. People meditate for years to improve alpha brain wave activity – with l-theanine, you get the same benefits with a single capsule. 
Maca is the best natural ingredient for desire, libido, sex drive, enjoyment, and sexual function. Native to Peruvian Andes, this root vegetable has a long history of use as an aphrodisiac. 
However, not many people know that Maca also works as an adaptogen – helping your body to cope better with stress. Other benefits include improved blood glucose, strengthened immune system and adrenal function, and improved overall robustness.
The people from the Andes Mountains use Maca daily to improve their blood and lung efficiency, helping them to thrive at high altitudes with low oxygen levels.
Saffron is the world’s most expensive spice. Two reasons why: it has to be grown for years until it can be harvested. And the harvest is done by hands, manually.
Saffron acts as a powerful anti-depressant. Just inhaling the scent of this powerful spice can reduce headaches, boost mood, and enhance vitality.
But for benefits such as reduced PMS, lowered anxiety, and improved sexual function among others, saffron has been shown to work best in doses of around 30mg – which is where supplements come in handy! 
BioPerine is a patented form of black pepper extract, containing 95% of the active compound piperine.
Bioperine is what ties the entire Kurapeak formula together. It acts as a bioavailability enhancer; making the other ingredients better at doing their job, along with easing their digestion in your body. 
Apart from enhancing the absorption of entire Kurapeak formula, Piperine also has some benefits of its own – such as, reduced depression, better gut health and more.
Need More Information?
There are plenty of clinical studies and lots more information about ingredients used in Kurapeak over on their website:
Kurapeak dosage is 2 capsules per day with one of your main meals.
Ideally, you’ll want to take it daily for 1-2 months to reap all of the benefits. Some of the ingredients take time to accumulate and gradually make beneficial changes in the body.
Side Effects, Recommendations, and Efficacy
There are currently no reports of side effects, and we don’t think any reports will emerge. Why? Because Kurapeak is a clean supplement, the manufacturers have gone the extra mile to ensure it’s free of as many things that could cause issues as possible: no gluten, GMO, preservatives, meat. It’s basically free of everything.
Always consult with your doctor before taking it, and make sure you don’t have any extreme allergies or preexisting conditions. Other than that, we feel it’s absolutely safe to use.
Price and Where to Buy?
One bottle of Kurapeak will set you back $49, however, you can get discounts on multibox purchases.
For example, buying the ‘Pro Vitality Package’ will get you 4 boxes of Kurapeak, with each bottle costing $36.75.
Breaking it further down, it’s $1.22 per daily serving – which is less than a cup of coffee.
Kurapeak can only be bought directly from the manufacturer’s website, which is great. It keeps the costs down for both the manufacturer and you the customer as there’s no middle man involved (e.g. Amazon or eBay).
Buy Kurapeak here: www.kurapeak.com
The Bottom Line
In our opinion, if you’re living a stressful lifestyle and feeling ‘out of sync’ with your body and mind, Kurapeak is a good option.
It uses natural formula to optimize your functions in a way that allows you to have more energy, focus better, enjoy a healthier sex drive, maintain healthy body weight, and feel generally better in yourself.
To summarize, here are the main reasons we like Kurapeak:
- Clean formula – Kurapeak is vegan, non-GMO, preservative-free, Kosher Friendly, and manufactured in cGMP and FDA approved facilities. It’s the cleanest female health supplement on the market currently.
- Research backed – Every ingredient in this supplement has relevant scientific studies to support the manufacturer’s claims.
- Excellent dosage – with 1-2 daily servings, it’s simple to take and keeps your body topped up with beneficial nutrients throughout the day
- Perfect for the Modern Female – Kurapeak is ideal for optimizing your body to tackle the challenges of modern life both physically and mentally.
Put simply, we’re impressed. Excellent ingredients, great servings and a very focused product that if you consider yourself an audience for, will be very happy with.
Interested in Kurapeak?
For more female vitality product reviews, click here.
- Hewlings SJ, Kalman DS. Curcumin: A Review of Its Effects on Human Health. Foods. 2017;6(10):92. Published 2017 Oct 22. doi:10.3390/foods6100092
- Ng QX, Koh SSH, Chan HW, Ho CYX. Clinical Use of Curcumin in Depression: A Meta-Analysis. J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2017 Jun 1;18(6):503-508. doi: 10.1016/j.jamda.2016.12.071. Epub 2017 Feb 22. PMID: 28236605.
- Young SN. L-tyrosine to alleviate the effects of stress?. J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2007;32(3):224.
- Oh KJ, Chae MJ, Lee HS, Hong HD, Park K. Effects of Korean red ginseng on sexual arousal in menopausal women: placebo-controlled, double-blind crossover clinical study. J Sex Med. 2010 Apr;7(4 Pt 1):1469-77. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01700.x. Epub 2010 Feb 5. PMID: 20141583.
- Belcaro G, Luzzi R, Dugall M, Ippolito E, Saggino A. Pycnogenol® improves cognitive function, attention, mental performance and specific professional skills in healthy professionals aged 35-55. J Neurosurg Sci. 2014 Dec;58(4):239-48. Epub 2014 Mar 28. PMID: 24675223.
- Nobre AC, Rao A, Owen GN. L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2008;17 Suppl 1:167-8. PMID: 18296328.
- Dording CM, Schettler PJ, Dalton ED, et al. A double-blind placebo-controlled trial of maca root as treatment for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction in women. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015;2015:949036. doi:10.1155/2015/949036
- Siddiqui MJ, Saleh MSM, Basharuddin SNBB, et al. Saffron (Crocus sativus L.): As an Antidepressant. J Pharm Bioallied Sci. 2018;10(4):173-180. doi:10.4103/JPBS.JPBS_83_18
- Kesarwani K, Gupta R, Mukerjee A. Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: an overview. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed. 2013;3(4):253-266. doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X