This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy.
Kurapeak review: in this recently updated review, we’ll see how Kurapeak can help ease your stress and anxiety, boost energy levels, improve libido, and provide relief from nagging menopausal symptoms.
It’s clear that now more than ever, our bodies and minds need extra support to cope with everything that’s happening around us. If we want to feel healthier amidst all the chaos, we need to make sure we’re taking additional steps to protect ourselves, so that we can be there for those around us.
When your hormones are out of balance, you may start to feel depressed and anxious. This is on top of common menopause symptoms such as hot flashes and night sweats, which can take their toll on your relationships and quality of life. Happily, we’re now seeing a surge of natural supplements designed to help you fight back and shine.
As you’ll see below, the ingredients featured in Kurapeak have been used for millennia to address the root causes of menopause – helping you to feel more positive and energetic. These powerful herbs also have long-term benefits that help your body stay youthful and vibrant.
I know that not everyone likes to read through full reviews; to make it easier, we’ll start with a quick review summary![KURAPEAK SIMPLIFIED]:
- Transparent and natural formula
- 9 academically researched ingredients for menopausal and pre-menopausal women.
- Featuring Panax Ginseng as a proven botanical for hot flashes and nighttime sweating. [10, 11]
- Rhodiola Rosea combats fatigue and stabilizes the stress hormone cortisol. 
- cGMP manufactured in the UK and USA.
- Free of hormones, drugs, cheap fillers, or harmful additives.
- While Kurapeak is only available on the official website, they offer easy and fast check-out options and shipping
- We’ve found Kurapeak to be completely different from anything else out there right now – for the price, it offers excellent quality and value for money.
Visit Kurapeak’s website: https://www.kurapeak.com/
What is Kurapeak?
Kurapeak is a ‘pro-vitality’ food supplement that addresses both the physical and mental aspects of your health.
Kurapeak comes in easy-to-digest prebiotic-infused capsules, and is designed to promote:
- Better sleep
- Healthier libido and sexual function
- Alleviate symptoms of PMS and mood swings
- Improve resistance to stress
- Lower inflammation and joint pain
Unlike some menopause supplements, Kurapeak doesn’t only address your sex drive, libido, vaginal dryness, or irregular periods – it also helps with mood and inflammation within the body.
Some products directly affect your hormones which can make you dependent on them, or cause side effects. Kurapeak avoids this by using only natural and clinically studied ingredients that have been shown to encourage the homeostasis of your hormones.
In other words, Kurapeak nudges your body to work how it should work naturally.
Kurapeak Benefits & How it Works
How exactly can Kurapeak help females feel better and look healthier?
It works by:
- Relieving anxiety – optimizes neurotransmitters associated with subjective wellbeing.
- Elevating clean energy levels – increases the number and the efficiency of mitochondria, small power plants of your cells that make energy.
- Improving focus – lack of concentration can put a strain on your everyday life. Kurapeak is designed to improve your mental clarity.
- Balancing libido – Experience healthier levels of desire, sexual function, and enjoyment, which will have a positive knock-on effect on your love life.
- Improving sleep – lowers the stress harbinger cortisol which can negatively affect your hormones and cause insomnia.
What Makes Kurapeak Different?
When we first started testing and researching Kurapeak for this review, we were very impressed by what we found.
Here are just some of the things that stood out to us about Kurapeak that we haven’t seen in other supplements:
- Innovative formula – specifically designed to help women better cope with everyday life, by including herbs and plant extracts that lower inflammation, improve mood, and enhance physiological response to stress.
- Sells directly to the customer – Kurapeak only sells on the official website as that cuts out the middle man (e.g. Amazon) and lowers the price for both you and the manufacturer.
- Research-backed ingredients – The only way Kurapeak’s manufacturers could stand up to big names in the market is by going above and beyond, offering the quality that no one is willing to offer right now. They’ve sourced the cleanest ingredients in their clinically optimized dosages. Assisting with libido, energy levels, cognitive function, and immune support.
- Optimal servings – With 2 daily capsules, you’re supplied with a continuous trickle of beneficial ingredients.
- Strict quality standards – Kurapeak doesn’t have any fillers, harmful additives, or chemicals. Kurapeak is free of GMO’s, pesticides, and gluten among others.
Many manufacturers cut corners and skimp on ingredient quality to save on production costs. If you want to create the absolute cleanest and most effective product, you’ll need to be ready to pay the big money, and Kurapeak’s makers are.
If you sometimes feel like the strains of modern life are too much, then introducing a supplement like Kurapeak could be a real game-changer.
– Kurapeak is Available on the Manufacturer’s Website –
Ingredients in Kurapeak
The main active ingredients in Kurapeak are:
- Panax Ginseng
- Pine Bark Extract
- Rhodiola Rosea
We like that every ingredient is scientifically backed on Kurapeak’s website. The doses of the ingredients are clearly shown on the label, and are within safe and effective ranges.
Another impressive thing about Kurapeak is that it comes as expensive prebiotic-infused plant capsules for easy digestion.
To us, this shows a level of effort that goes above and beyond what most supplement manufacturers do.
Turmeric is an amazing spice that lowers inflammation-causing cytokines in your body.
Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine, turmeric has been a staple ingredient in many joint health supplements due to its ability to promote healing, reduce pain and stiffness, and enhance flexibility. 
In addition to healing the body, turmeric has been shown in studies to improve the happiness molecule serotonin. What’s more, scientific research has compared turmeric’s effects to those of anti-depressants – without side effects. 
Prolonged stress and lack of sleep can deplete your dopamine levels, which leads to irritability, poor immune function, and other problems. L-Tyrosine fights this by replenishing your brain chemicals, so you can stay calm and collected when life gets challenging. 
Panax Ginseng, also known as “Asian Red Ginseng,” is a pro-vitality herb that is best known for relieving night sweats and hot flashes. One study found Panax Ginseng improves women’s libido and sexual desire. 
If you’re looking to stay fit and lean, Panax Ginseng can help you here too – by balancing your blood sugar levels.
Pine Bark Extract
Pine Bark is the best ingredient for improving blood flow throughout the body and brain. The tree’s bark contains powerful antioxidants known as ‘proanthocyanidins’.
These molecules cause your Nitric Oxide (NO) blood levels to rise, which dilates and widens your blood vessels – rushing more blood to your vital tissues and organs.
Studies have found that the effects of continuous Pine Bark Extract supplementation result in improved mental clarity, reduced stress, and enhanced skin quality. 
Rhodiola has a history of use as an ‘adaptogenic’. This literally means, it makes your body more adapted to stress.
Rhodiola’s active compounds – Rosavins and salidrosides – have also been shown to boost your energy production centers in mitochondria. So powerful is Rhodiola is that it’s even been found to have a better benefit-to-risk ratio than the anti-depressant Sertraline.
L-Theanine is a calming ingredient found in green tea. It works by telling your brain to make more GABA, a neurotransmitter that calms the firing of nerve cells – resulting in less anxiety, tension, and agitation.
Interestingly, L-Theanine is among the only natural compounds known to affect your brain waves – putting them into the alpha state. Most of our days are spent in beta brain waves which are linked to arousal and stress.
The activation of alpha brain waves gets you in a state of deep creativity, calm focus, and feelings of deep gratitude and joy. People meditate for years to improve alpha brain wave activity – with l-theanine, you essentially get the same benefits in a capsule. 
Maca is the best natural ingredient for desire, libido, sex drive, enjoyment, and sexual function. Native to Peruvian Andes, this root vegetable has a long history of use as an aphrodisiac. 
However, not many people know that Maca also works as an adaptogen – helping your body to cope better with stress. Other benefits include improved blood glucose, strengthened immune system and adrenal function, and improved overall robustness.
The people from the Andes Mountains use Maca daily to improve their blood and lung efficiency, helping them to thrive at high altitudes with low oxygen levels.
Saffron is the world’s most expensive spice. Two reasons why: it has to be grown for years until it can be harvested, and the harvest is done by hands.
Saffron acts as a powerful anti-depressant. Just inhaling the scent of this powerful spice can reduce headaches, boost mood, and enhance vitality.
As far as PMS, anxiety, and mood swings go, saffron has been shown to work best in doses of around 30mg per day. 
BioPerine is a patented form of black pepper extract, containing 95% of the active compound piperine.
Bioperine is what ties the entire Kurapeak formula together. It acts as a bioavailability enhancer; making the other ingredients better at doing their job, along with easing their digestion in your body. 
Apart from enhancing the absorption of entire Kurapeak formula, Piperine also has some benefits of its own – such as, reduced depression, better gut health and more.
Need More Information?
There are plenty of clinical studies and lots more information about ingredients used in Kurapeak over on their website:
Kurapeak dosage is 2 capsules per day with one of your main meals.
You should take Kurapeak for at least 1 month to see all the cumulative benefits.
Side Effects, Recommendations, and Efficacy
There are currently no reports of side effects, and we don’t think any reports will emerge. Why? Because Kurapeak is a clean supplement, the manufacturers have gone the extra mile to ensure it’s free of as many things that could cause issues as possible: no gluten, GMO, preservatives, meat. It’s basically free of everything.
Always consult with your doctor before taking it, and make sure you don’t have any extreme allergies or preexisting conditions. Other than that, we feel it’s absolutely safe to use.
Price and Where to Buy?
One bottle of Kurapeak will set you back $49, however, you can get discounts on multibox purchases.
For example, buying the ‘Pro Vitality Package’ will get you 4 boxes of Kurapeak, with each bottle costing $36.75.
Breaking it further down, it’s $1.22 per daily serving – which is less than a cup of coffee.
Kurapeak can only be bought directly from the manufacturer’s website, which is great. It keeps the costs down for both the manufacturer and you the customer as there’s no middle man involved (e.g. Amazon or eBay).
Buy Kurapeak here: www.kurapeak.com
The Bottom Line
In our opinion, if you’re living a stressful lifestyle and feeling ‘out of sync’ with your body and mind, Kurapeak is a good option.
It uses natural formula to optimize your functions in a way that allows you to have more energy, focus better, enjoy a healthier sex drive, maintain healthy body weight, and feel generally better in yourself.
To summarize, here are the main reasons we like Kurapeak:
- Clean formula – Kurapeak is vegan, non-GMO, preservative-free, Kosher Friendly, and manufactured in cGMP and FDA approved facilities. It’s the cleanest female health supplement on the market currently.
- Research backed – Every ingredient in this supplement has relevant scientific studies to support the manufacturer’s claims.
- Excellent dosage – with 1-2 daily servings, it’s simple to take and keeps your body topped up with beneficial nutrients throughout the day
- Perfect for the Modern Female – Kurapeak is ideal for optimizing your body to tackle the challenges of modern life both physically and mentally.
Put simply, we’re impressed. Excellent ingredients, great servings and a very focused product that if you consider yourself an audience for, will be very happy with.
Interested in Kurapeak?
For more female vitality product reviews, click here.
- Hewlings SJ, Kalman DS. Curcumin: A Review of Its Effects on Human Health. Foods. 2017;6(10):92. Published 2017 Oct 22. doi:10.3390/foods6100092
- Ng QX, Koh SSH, Chan HW, Ho CYX. Clinical Use of Curcumin in Depression: A Meta-Analysis. J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2017 Jun 1;18(6):503-508. doi: 10.1016/j.jamda.2016.12.071. Epub 2017 Feb 22. PMID: 28236605.
- Young SN. L-tyrosine to alleviate the effects of stress?. J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2007;32(3):224.
- Oh KJ, Chae MJ, Lee HS, Hong HD, Park K. Effects of Korean red ginseng on sexual arousal in menopausal women: placebo-controlled, double-blind crossover clinical study. J Sex Med. 2010 Apr;7(4 Pt 1):1469-77. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01700.x. Epub 2010 Feb 5. PMID: 20141583.
- Robertson NU, Schoonees A, Brand A, Visser J. Pine bark (Pinus spp.) extract for treating chronic disorders. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2020;9(9):CD008294. Published 2020 Sep 29. doi:10.1002/14651858.CD008294.pub5
- Nobre AC, Rao A, Owen GN. L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2008;17 Suppl 1:167-8. PMID: 18296328.
- Dording CM, Schettler PJ, Dalton ED, et al. A double-blind placebo-controlled trial of maca root as treatment for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction in women. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015;2015:949036. doi:10.1155/2015/949036
- Siddiqui MJ, Saleh MSM, Basharuddin SNBB, et al. Saffron (Crocus sativus L.): As an Antidepressant. J Pharm Bioallied Sci. 2018;10(4):173-180. doi:10.4103/JPBS.JPBS_83_18
- Kesarwani K, Gupta R, Mukerjee A. Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: an overview. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed. 2013;3(4):253-266. doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X
- Kargozar R, Azizi H, Salari R. A review of effective herbal medicines in controlling menopausal symptoms. Electron Physician. 2017;9(11):5826-5833. Published 2017 Nov 25. doi:10.19082/5826
- Lee HW, Choi J, Lee Y, Kil KJ, Lee MS. Ginseng for managing menopausal woman’s health: A systematic review of double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trials. Medicine (Baltimore). 2016;95(38):e4914. doi:10.1097/MD.0000000000004914
- Anghelescu IG, Edwards D, Seifritz E, Kasper S. Stress management and the role of Rhodiola rosea: a review. Int J Psychiatry Clin Pract. 2018 Nov;22(4):242-252. doi: 10.1080/13651501.2017.1417442. Epub 2018 Jan 11. PMID: 29325481.