Today we’ve got this CalmSense review. We’re going to check CalmSense’s ingredients, side effects, benefits, dosage directions, and customer reviews to see if this product is something you should look into or if there are better options on the market currently when it comes to calming the mind, reducing stress, and taming anxiety.
Calmsense Review at a Glance
CalmSense is a cheap and solid option for people who’re on a budget and aren’t suffering from too much stress or tension. It does have Ashwagandha, which is one of our favorite ingredients for mood enhancement, but it’s underdosed so it won’t be as effective as it could be. CalmSense also hides some of its ingredient doses behind a proprietary blend, making it difficult to fully gauge the product’s effectiveness. CalmSense might not be the best option for our male readers as it contains the highly estrogenic ingredient hops. If you aren’t looking for anything better, though, CalmSense could be a good option for you. Although it’s not at the same level as some competitor products, we’ve found it to provide a decent sedative effect.
What do we use?
– Top 3 Natural Stress Relief Supplements –
Calmsense Review: Key facts
|Benefits: Reduces stress and tension, enhances clarity of mind, promotes better sleep|
|Ingredients: B Vitamins, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Magnesium, Zinc, Herbal Blend, Bacopa Monnieri|
|Available: Official Website, Amazon|
|Price: $20.97 (30 servings)|
How to use Calmsense
CalmSense dose is 2 capsules per day, with one of your meals for optimal absorption.
The ingredient profile of Calmsense includes some well-known herbs and nutrients for stress. Including B vitamins, Ashwagandha, and rhodiola Rosea. Howewer, it also uses a proprietary blend that hides the ingredient doses in it. You can’t see if some of the ingredients in the blend are underdosed, or over-served.
Here’s a closer look at the ingredients in NutraChamps Calmsense:
- B Vitamins – these help promote healthy energy levels.
- Magnesium – it’s an essential mineral that promotes calm and relaxed mind, however, there’s only 6% of the daily required amount of it in Calmsense.
- Zinc – this is another trace mineral essential for numerous functions of your body. In the context of stress, it helps manage inflammation that can appear as a result of chronic stress.
- Calming Herbal Blend (500mg) – this blend consists of some well-known anti-stress herbs, such as Passionflower and Lemon Balm, but also features some understudied ingredients like Hops Extract and Hawthorn Berry. We also can’t see the doses of ingredients in this blend, so we don’t know how effective some of them will be. It’s also important to note that Hops Extract is high in phytoestrogens which can negatively affect male vitality.
- Ashwagandha Root – Ashwagandha is our favorite calming ingredient in CalmSense. However, there’s only 200mg per serving, whereas the optimal dosage according to most studies is around 600mg per day.
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract – Rhodiola is another adaptogenic herb that promotes a calmer mindset and increased resilience to anxiety.
- Bacopa Monnieri – Bacopa is a decent choice for an anti-stress supplement, although it’s more commonly found in nootropic formulas since it’s more effective for improving memory specifically.
There are many CalmSense reviews online. You can find them on Amazon as well as on websites like Reddit. Here are a few testimonials from customers:
“B vitamins are pretty cheap. This is just and expensive bottle full ofnthe same stuff in the cheap ones.” – Paul3 (Amazon Customer)
“I opted for a non medicated way to deal with my occasionally anxiety and frequent stress and mood swings. This product has definitely helped with that. The only reason I don’t give it 5 stars is because it does not contain L-Theanine or Gaba which work great on anxiety so I often have to take a separate supplement with these ingredients.” – Lindsay (Amazon Customer)
“I have taken this about 3 weeks and do not feel any different. I am planning to take it awhile longer to see
if it takes a bit longer for it to work on my body chemistry.” – Maya (Amazon Customer)
Does Calmsense Have Side Effects?
Looking at the customer reviews and testimonials, CalmSense doesn’t have too many reports of side effects. However, that doesn’t mean the risk doesn’t exist.
Calmsense does contain hops, which is estrogenic in nature. At higher doses, this can cause side effects such as muscle loss, belly fat gain, and gynecomastia in men. However, we don’t know the hops dose in CalmSense as it’s in a proprietary blend.
The rest of the formula looks safe and well-dosed. In that sense, CalmSense shouldn’t cause any adverse side effects to most healthy people.
*You should check with a qualified professional if you aren’t sure whether to take this product or not. Remember, our posts aren’t meant as advice – they’re for informational and entertainment purposes only!
Pros and Cons of Calmsense
- Relatively cheap
- 2 capsules per serving
- Some good ingredients for stress – including Rhodiola Rosea and B vitamins
- Missing some core ingredients – including L-Theanine and Phosphatidylserine
- Some key ingredients, like Ashwagandha, are underdosed
- Uses a proprietary blend
The Bottom Line
CalmSense is a cheap natural supplement that has some good ingredients for stress and mood. If you’re looking for a supplement that is lightly dosed and one that doesn’t break the bank, it’s a decent option.
It does miss a couple of the market leading ingredients for stress and anxiety, and some its ingredients are underdosed, so it doesn’t quite match its competitors in terms of effectiveness.
>Click for The 3 Best-Reviewed Stress Relief Supplements of This Year<